Accounting for the past is mandatory, shaping the future is desirable.
Needless to say, tax declarations must be filed for the past. Certain rights of choices within can often be exercised as well. The actual challenge for tax consultants however consists in influencing circumstances today and in the future such as to optimise their tax effects. It does not make sense however to regard tax effects in isolation from the economic framework conditions. A good understanding of economics is an important basis for working out tax-optimised solutions. Therefore we regard the sound business training of our tax consultants as an important foundation of our work.
Europe is growing, and in tax consultancy too, international aspects are continuously increasing. Almost every SME is confronted with cross-border issues, be it the value added tax assessment of an exchange of services, considerations on transfer of functions abroad or questions of cooperation with international partners.
Qualified tax consultation requires English language skills and a readiness for cross-border consultation. We are used to communicating with foreign consultancy colleagues from long years of servicing international groups and integrated German companies, and therefore are pleased to support you in cross-border projects.
An extract of our range of services in tax consultancy:
Tax planning consultancy for SMEs
- Succession planning and implementation for companies and owners
- Optimisation of legal forms, in particular restructuring of groups
- Cross-border tax planning involving foreign consultants
- Tax-orientated contract drafting
- Preparation of year-end financial statements, profit ascertainment and tax declarations
- Checking of tax assessments
- Legal remedy procedures from appeal to Federal Fiscal Court procedures
- Monitoring of company audits
- Obtaining binding rulings from the fiscal authorities