Our tax consultancy department was initially certified in 2013 by TÜV Nord according to DIN EN ISO 9001 and was successfully recertified in October 2015.
We also gained the seal of quality issued by the “Deutsche Steuerberaterverband e.V.” (German Association of Tax Advisors e.V.) in 2015 for the first time as one of approximately 250 tax advisory firms in Germany.
Since 2015 we have been awarded the TOP Steuerberater award by the magazine Focus Money as one of 150 tax firms awarded in the category of large tax firms in Germany.
Tomik + Partner mbB WPG StBG is registered as certified statutory auditor in the professional register of the chamber of public accountants and is therefore authorized to perform statutory audits of annual financial statements. Our audit department underlies professional quality control.
The requirements for auditors and tax professionals are enormously high. This applies especially with regard to continuing education. At Tomik + Partner we pay particular attention to this topic. And we do this on five levels:
- Our certified public accountants and certified tax advisors regularly broaden their specialist knowledge in seminars on tax law and business administration questions as well as related fields.
- Our assistant tax consultants also make use of numerous advanced education opportunities. They regularly attend courses to enable them to handle proactively the effects of changes in tax legislation in daily business. Online seminars have also gained great importance in recent years.
- We pass on the knowledge we have gained to our staff within the company by in-house training courses, in which the content of the seminars attended is broadened and enriched with practical examples.
- We monitor tax policy and economic developments promptly via a large number of current publications and mailing lists. This means we can react quickly, for example with informative events on imminent changes.
- In their daily work, all our staff are backed by an extensive library and numerous specialist databases. These include i.e. the complete tax legislation, numerous commentaries and also specialist periodicals.